So how many corners are in this house?



For my first "Built From Scratch" house, I really picked a tough one. The next one should be a piece of cake. The Form-a Drain product seems to be a good one. Just remember that it is plastic and it will break if you drop something heavy on it (like a big pry-bar). Note to self: Get your site nice and level before starting the set up. The 90 degree step down adapters are pretty much junk but the rest of it went together really well. I would definitely recommend renting a rebar cutter/bender. It sure beats a hack saw.

Comments

renting ?!?

I thought you bought all the tools you ever need.

well, except that crazy ditch digging, front loading, thing you rented that one time.

But then for a moment there I thought you might actually buy one of those as well.
Jeff said…
I was tempted. If I had a permanent residence where I could store (and find) stuff I may have purchased it instead. But how often do you need a rebar bender/cutter really?

Popular posts from this blog

On The Road Again

Aerial Survey